Cornwall Police Service

Online Citizen Police Reporting Frequently Asked Questions

Question: What do I do if online incident reporting is not right for me?
Answer: If your incident is an emergency, call 911. If non-emergency call 613-932-2110 ext. 3.

Question: What if this happened in another city can I file a report using this online citizen police reporting system?
Answer: No, If a crime took place outside of the City of Cornwall Police Service please call the police service for that city.

Question: What if this happened on a Provincial Highway?
Answer: If this took place on a Provincial Highway please call the Ontario Provincial Police at 1-888-310-1122.

Question: What is a known suspect?
Answer: A known suspect is when you or someone else knows the person or where to find the person who committed the crime or the license plate number of the vehicle the suspect(s) were in.